VDO gauges for HZ 202 Kingsy
i'm thinking about buying (on the cheap if possible) some small, black
vdo gauges with red needles to put down in the lower dash fascia of me hz.
i've already got a water temp (pls see attached) which isn't installed.
a tacho calibrated from 0 - 6000 rpm so 3000 at the top.
an oil pressure calibrated so 50 psi is maximum.
and either an amp meter or a vacuum gauge (don't know calibrations of these yet).
1) do vdo describe its gauges in metric or imperial?
2) where does it measure it from - the outside of gauge or across the glass?
3) the one attached is 48mm across the glass
4) any idea who makes a nice 3 or 4 hole gauge mount?
5) anyone got any for sale?
6) am i going overboard with these? i am a minimalist.
|vdo.water_.temp 003.jpg||81.92 KB|